63 South Royal Street
Mobile, Alabama 36602
Sandy G. Robinson
Sandy Robinson is a partner in the firm’s Mobile office. She has been certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and specializes in Civil Litigation for a wide range of corporate clients including the timber and wood products industry; the financial services industry; the pharmaceutical and blood products industry; the oil and gas industry; and the retail industry.
Her practice includes the representation of defendants in commercial disputes; personal injury suits based on products liability, environmental matters and premises liability; employment disputes, including Title VII, ADEA, retaliatory discharge, co-employee liability and related matters; and class action defense. She has acted as lead counsel in numerous trials in Federal and State Courts throughout Alabama.
She is the charter chairman for the Professionalism Committee of the Mobile Bar Association and a member of the Defense Research Institute, and the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in Alabama State and Federal Courts, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Appointed member of the Committee on Lawyer Qualifications and Conduct for the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Listed in the 2012 – 2017 editions of The Best Lawyers in America in the following areas: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation; Banking & Finance Litigation, Environmental Litigation, Labor & Employment Litigation and Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Named the “Mobile Lawyer of the Year: Litigation – Environmental” for 2015 by The Best Lawyers in America.
- Included on the Alabama Super Lawyers’ list in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
NOTICE. Although we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Also, we cannot treat unsolicited information as confidential. Accordingly, please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from us that we represent you (an ‘engagement letter’).
To initiate a possible representation, call the telephone number located under the attorney’s photo. He or she will determine if any conflict exists, and, if not, put you in touch with an appropriate lawyer. When you receive an engagement letter from that lawyer, you will be our client, and we may exchange information freely.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- J.D. University of Alabama School of Law, 1984; Alabama Law Review, Managing Board; Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award; Order of the Coif
- B.S. University of Alabama, 1981, Corporate Finance (Magna Cum Laude)
Admitted to Practice:
- Alabama State Bar (1984)