Our firm has a long and distinguished practice involving:
- Estate, Trust and Gift Planning
- Administration of Estates, Trusts and Conservatorships
- Estate and Gift Tax Litigation in State and Federal Courts
- Litigation on Behalf of Executors, Trustees and Beneficiaries
- Income Taxation of Estates, Trusts and their Beneficiaries
- Distributions from IRAs and other Benefit Plans
Not only has our firm represented Alabama families and trust companies for more than a century in estate and related matters, we are frequently engaged by out-of-state fiduciaries and beneficiaries as Alabama counsel for out-of-state estates and trusts. Members of the firm are also frequently engaged by both fiduciaries and beneficiaries as expert witnesses regarding the rights of beneficiaries and the duties of fiduciaries.
Our Birmingham office has been ranked Tier 1 for the metropolitan category of Trust & Estates Law in the 2019 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings.
Firm Contact: C. Fred Daniels